weLL weLL weLL~ LonG tIme nO uPdaTe cOz laZy lo & pLaYinG MapLe sToRy, eXaM comInG le goTta sTudY.. I cOMe wRite mY bLog cOz i jusT reaD deaR bloG..
Wat uR frenZ did tO u, i nth tO saY cOz i'm noT heRe tO sEe~
U saY i noT happY witH u in the moVie cOz i noT feeLinG weLL & u hUg mI sO tight~
I saY teacheR imp I waS joKinG onLy loR~
I taKe sO loNg cOz i'm reaLLy heLpinG heR, u maY noT like heR buT sHe is mY teacher, she is a good teacher to us sO i'm just being good back to her.. u think for urself.. once u tell ppl u wanna help ofcoz u will help until the end rite? hOw could u just leave half way when the things is not done yet?
uR heaRt break, i'm sorry to say i dun feel tat i'm doing anything wrong.. I dun let u dO this do tat cOz i dun like.. Just like i dun wan let u eat those oily stuff it for ur own good, is not for mi or wat.. I just wan u to be more health & will not haVe any problem when u get old.. You can say now u still young but when u get old is too late.. by tat time u wanna do wat also too late..
Just wait for mi when i need to do stuff also cannot? Then i'm the one who also waiting for u..? Do u think is fair for mi? Not i wanna bring up the past.. Just say tat time in Mac u were not eating & u are just playing with ur classmate & i must sit alone behind and wait wat's tat? i'm not a nobody lor i'm human tat someone care but at tat time i'm a lonely idiot siting there dun know wat i waiting for..
And if wanna say ytd more worse.. i know ur classmate imp coz they are in same class with u but think abt it urself... u throw ur gf at a side and play with ur classmate.. i know u wanna say u dun wanna sit with mi coz u dun like jess or dun know them well okay fine with mi.. Then dun think of i will do anything good to ur frenz...
Say abt it dun u think went we tok u also bring out the name of "hui xian" or wat ever dun know how to spell coz i'm too stupid!!
Forget it dun wanna say anymore.. I SUX OKAY!! everything also i wrong.. i'm a UNREASONABLE GAL.. haPpY? dun tell mi u feel sad wanna cry coz i'm the one who feel more sad and are crying..
LET MI TELL U I CAN GUESS U WANNA LET UR FRENZ READ AND ASK FOR HELP!!
WATEVER I DUN CARE!! u have already break ur promise long ago tat u let ppl to read ur blog.. Just remember tat I SUX okaY!! tat it i SUX...
Saturday, November 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment